- Unlimited number of funds
- Sub funds can be created and reported as subsidiaries to the main funds
The Inter-fund worksheet flows transactions through inter/intra fund accounts and maintains balance relationships (all fund accounts must net to zero.)
- You can report up to 250 funds at one time
- Management report, columnar, reports balance sheet, and income statement by fund.
- Inter-fund balances balance to zero in consolidation
Purchase Service Invoice
Expense purchases across multiple funds when recording purchases.
Most non-profits have audits, and many times, the audit period is not the same as the reporting period. With Plus & Minus, you can cross year-ends and pull detail transactions with one click.